General terms and conditions
1. Each partial delivery shall be regarded as an independent transaction. Differences from this do not cancel the unfulfilled part of the contract.
Delivery times are observed as far as possible. The buyer is entitled to withdraw from the contract if a grace period of 6 weeks set by him has expired without success.
Further rights (damages due to non-fulfillment) are not the buyer from delivery delay of the seller.
The goods must be accepted by the customer immediately. If the acceptance is not carried out or if the goods are not delivered at the buyer's request, the date of the request for acceptance as the date of delivery with regard to the passing of the risk and the payment condition. In the case of framework agreements, the goods in stock will be delivered and billed at the end of the agreed period.
2. Notification of defects must be made within 3 days after receipt of the goods at the latest. If, as a result of complaint of the goods or of any other differences, the seller is willing to withdraw the goods or to withdraw from the contract, the seller shall be canceled without further claims by the buyer.
3. Our product specifications and their specific specifications are non-binding and subject to application. Errors excepted. Liability exists only in the case of gross negligence on the purchased product itself. The liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
4. Payment delay entitles the seller to make further deliveries subject to prepayments.
5. Fire, malfunctions, machine defects, lack of raw material (delays in deliveries) or other cases of force majeure, as well as official measures shall release the seller from the obligation to deliver for the duration of the hindrance. If the hindrance lasts longer than 3 months, the seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract without compensation claims by the buyer. Changes to customs or goods taxes shall be borne by the purchaser.
6. Our prices are ex-stock of the delivery company, unless otherwise agreed. In the case of freight-free delivery, the seller is only obliged to deliver the goods unpainted to the purchaser's destination and to transfer the freight amount to the invoice. The goods are also at risk of the buyer.
7. The weight determined by the seller at the departure of the delivery unit is decisive.
8. Fibers are calculated gross for net, in the case of crate packaging the net weight is calculated under calculation of the crates at the cost price. There is no redemption obligation. In the case of postal parcels, packing and postage will be charged.
9. Proprietary reservation. Pending fulfillment of the Buyer's obligation arising from all transactions effected by Seller, including interest and costs, all goods delivered by Seller shall remain the property of Seller. The buyer shall be liable for the accidental destruction of the goods delivered to him by the seller, even if he receives the goods only in consignment. The buyer is obliged to keep the goods insured until full payment is received and has to assign his claims against his insurance company to the seller at the request of the seller. In the case of the sale of the goods remaining in the property of the supplier, the purchaser shall pay the corresponding purchase price claim against the third purchaser to the delivery company on account of payment. The customer is obliged to store and store the goods belonging to the supplier separately; A disposal of such goods outside the normal business, Eg a pledge or security transfer to third parties is forbidden to the buyer. If the seller receives unfavorable or unsatisfactory information after conclusion of the transaction, he has the right to rescind the contract and / or demand collateral for his claim and current financial statements. Processing of raw materials, semi - finished products and the like Regular business transactions is permitted. In this case, the delivery company shall become joint owner of the finished product.
10. In case of seizures by a third party, the buyer is obliged to notify the seller immediately. The buyer is also obliged to immediately procure all necessary papers and declarations for an intervention. The cost of an intervention is borne by the buyer.
11. In the event that judicial proceedings must be instituted against the purchaser for non-payment of forfeited items, the Seller shall be entitled to sue any outstanding amounts.
12. Our terms of payment are binding. Changes require our written confirmation. If the target is exceeded, interest of 5% above the respective discount will be charged from the day of default